Saturday, April 24, 2010

వింటున్నావా?



This song has been today's obsession.
What a music...A.R.Rahman...
Awesome...should I say a soulful rendering or just the music is stirring up some emotions ...
It has all the ingredients of a perfect song..greatest voices, greatest music director and great lyrics.

I haven't seen the movie and neither do I am interested in watching it at all, if I really love some songs, I somehow do not want to see the picturization.

UPDATE: I older video got deleted from youtube. Updating with the original picturization.

4 comments:

Dreamer April 24, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

One of my favorite songs too...The movie is good for most parts... especially the direction.... apart from the hero, everything in the movie is good :)

Arun Tej July 16, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

Naakartham kaavatle.. Mee songs.. songs lo.. meeru chuse values... Really awesome.. aatharam.. eetharam ani seperate ga chudakunda.. the way u r expressing ur obsession towards the elements u like is awesome... U know I got u wen I went on a search for Alupannadhi Undha from gaayam.. pallaviki charanaaniki madhya mee feelings ni raasthu paataki kotha view point icharu.. really I enjoyed it a lotttttt... good to accidentally meet u.. god bless U...

Sravya July 17, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Thank you :)

Anonymous September 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

bavundi akkkayya

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP